- Symptom Checker improvements
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Introducing a completely redesigned Symptom Checker with an emphasis on providing a better user experience and more accurate results. Powered by a sophisticated clinical decision support engine, the new Symptom Checker enables consumers to enter symptoms and find the most relevant information quickly and easily so they can make better, more informed health decisions.
WebMD helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Medication Reminders – View daily medication schedules and instructions, pill images with dosage and timing information, and receive reminders for when it’s time to take a given medication.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Uploaded:June 20, 2018 at 7:16AM UTC
File size:23.68 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 5:14PM UTC
File size:22.73 MB
Uploaded:May 16, 2018 at 3:08AM UTC
File size:22.64 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2018 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:23.28 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2018 at 4:26AM UTC
File size:23.28 MB
Uploaded:April 6, 2018 at 9:55PM UTC
File size:23.27 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2018 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:23.77 MB
Uploaded:March 10, 2018 at 1:30AM UTC
File size:21.7 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 5:15AM UTC
File size:21.56 MB
Uploaded:December 29, 2017 at 9:58PM UTC
File size:20.83 MB