arm + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
Secure File Sharing (10MB)
Updated expiration and burn-on-read
Updated Key Verification
With Wickr Me, you can instantly connect with your friends in groups or 1:1, share end-to-end encrypted messages, files, photos and videos with full control over who has access to your content and how long it remains accessible.
Privacy & Security:
• Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
• No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
• Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
• Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
• Wickr Messaging protocol enables strong end-to-end encryption and perfect forward and backward secrecy for user content. The source code is published on GitHub (github.com/WickrInc/wickr-crypto-c) and documented here: wickr.com/security.
Configurable Expiration Timer – Set the expiration time on all your messaging content.
Groups – Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
Shredder – Overwrites all deleted content on your device.
Team – The Wickr team is made up of security and privacy experts dedicated to providing a secure, private communication platform to everyone.
Uploaded:August 13, 2017 at 2:43PM UTC
File size:38.47 MB
Uploaded:March 31, 2016 at 7:33AM UTC
File size:17.24 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2015 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:18.51 MB