What's new in Xcel Energy
• Updated Credit Card payment
• Other bug fixes and improvements based on customer feedback
About Xcel Energy
Xcel Energy’s mobile app makes it easy to sign in, manage your account, report outages, monitor your monthly energy usage, and stay up-to-date... all on your phone. You can report your outage information and view estimated restoration times without having to call Xcel Energy.
Manage your account:
- View your account balance and pay your bills
- View payment and billing history
- Manage payments and payment plans, including recurring payment plans and average monthly payments
- Receive payment notifications
Stay informed about an outage:
- Easily report an outage, no need to remember an account number
- View and search outage information by current location or map
- Sign up for notifications about outage status and estimated restoration time for current and future outages
- Check your outage status
View and monitor your energy usage:
- View your current and historical monthly energy usage
- Compare your usage to similar houses in your area, or from month over month or year over year
- View energy saving tips and energy related programs to help you save money
Sign up and receive notifications your way. Options include app/push notification, SMS texting, email, or voice.
The Xcel Energy mobile app is the easy way to stay informed and connected.
Getting started is easy:
1. Download the app. It’s free.
2. Sign in with the same username and password you use on My Account.
3. Start using the app.
Download Xcel Energy
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 21, 2021
Uploaded:March 2, 2021 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:32.51 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2021 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:32.51 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2020 at 4:23AM UTC
File size:31.48 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2019 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:31.25 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 4:59PM UTC
File size:31.2 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2018 at 5:59PM UTC
File size:29.6 MB