Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai, עברית, Український, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe
- Android 4.0.3 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ON
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
< AV Pre-amplifier >
< AV Receiver >
RX-V2065/3900, RX-Z7, DSP-AX3900, DSP-Z7
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
- Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
This application collects user related information using Google Analytics including product name, operation records and any potential fault information as well as the basic information collected by Google Analytics.
Personal information is not collected and remains private. The collected information is used only for marketing activities, product planning and app development in the future.
(Google Analytics is authorized by Google(Alphabet Inc) visit --> www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ )
- Compatibility with 2017 network AVRs
- UI Design Improvement
- Change of compatible OS (now changed to Android 4.0.3 or higher)
- DSP Surround Decoder Switch in DSP menu(Compatible for 2011 network AVRs or later)
- Functionality improvement
Uploaded:April 4, 2017 at 7:00AM UTC
File size:19.66 MB