• Supports multiple video formats (e.g. MP4, MKV, FLV, etc)
• Supports multiple subtitle formats (e.g. VTT, SRT, SSA, etc)
• Easy to use
• Simple UI
* "READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to store the converted subtitles.
* "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE", "ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" and "CHANGE_WIFI_STATE" permissions are required in order to get the network status which is required for various activities like update checking, etc.
* "INTERNET" permission is required in order to play internet streams.
* "WAKE_LOCK" permission is required in order to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* "WRITE_SETTINGS" permission is required in order to change system brightness settings.
* "REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES" permission is required in order to update the app itself.
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source can be downloaded from this Git repository (github.com/NitroXenon/FFmpeg-Android).
The developers of YesPlayer do not own any part of the FFmpeg project. Owners of the FFmpeg project can be found on ffmpeg.org.
* If a network stream keeps buffering, please try with another network stream! *
- Fixed buffering issue
- Fixed MP4 streams seeking issue
- Fixed ANR issue on Redmi 4X and Redmi Note 4
- Added support for Surround Sound detection for Optical out on Fire TV
- Added support for Dolby sound passthrough on FireTV
Uploaded:March 30, 2018 at 8:52PM UTC
File size:12.37 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2018 at 8:57PM UTC
File size:12.36 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2018 at 8:16PM UTC
File size:15.84 MB
Uploaded:December 31, 2017 at 12:47AM UTC
File size:15.74 MB