• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0 and above, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
• [Fix] On Android 6.0, app crashes and cannot be uninstalled.
• [Fix] Screenshot sometimes fails.
Uploaded:August 8, 2016 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:6.48 MB