* Customize your credential list by pinning important ones to the top and adding custom icons.
* Find the credential you're looking for with the search feature.
* Full support for USB (requires Android device with USB host support).
* Support for credentials with 7 digits and non 30-second time periods.
* Support for YubiKey 4 specific features, like require touch, and SHA-512.
* 2.0.1 bugfix: Fix crashes on KitKat and earlier.
Storing the credentials on an OATH enabled YubiKey ensures that your credentials are safe, even if your phone is compromised.
It also makes it easy to move between multiple Android devices.
Uploaded:December 29, 2017 at 7:31PM UTC
File size:2.21 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2017 at 6:06AM UTC
File size:3.8 MB