ZArchiver - is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app doesn't have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
- Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB). If possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 support for filenames allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the first of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press the OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
- improving the file thumbs loading;
- bug fixes
- expanded support of Android 11;
- fixed preview issue;
- clearing the temporary folder when exiting through the menu;
- updated 7zip to 19.00;
- updated unrar to 6.0.3;
- minor fixes.
- Android 11 support;
- direct files opening from archives;
- editing comments of zip archives;
- change the color of folders;
- installation of APKS, XAPK and Split APK;
- zstd support in xz and squashfs.
Uploaded:May 5, 2021 at 2:21PM UTC
File size:4.52 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2021 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:4.5 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2020 at 5:26AM UTC
File size:4.4 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2020 at 2:17AM UTC
File size:4.63 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2019 at 12:34AM UTC
File size:3.97 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2018 at 1:29PM UTC
File size:3.57 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2018 at 9:37PM UTC
File size:3.52 MB
Uploaded:January 5, 2018 at 1:16AM UTC
File size:3.34 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2016 at 12:38AM UTC
File size:3.28 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2015 at 12:38AM UTC
File size:3.04 MB