【Before You Start Using ASUS Backup】
- Please upgrade to latest version before you backup.
- ASUS Backup will NOT backup the data stored in the internal storage. Please copy the data from the internal storage to the Micro SD card manually, such as pictures, videos, music files, recorded files or documents, etc
- ASUS Backup is currently compatible only with ASUS ZenFone devices. You will need an SD card to proceed with the backup process.
- ASUS Backup supports Restore only on Android M to restore your previous backup file. You can use Settings > Backup & reset to backup.
- Easily back up or restore the unique ASUS ZenUI apps, including ZenUI Launcher, ZenUI Do it Later, ZenUI Contacts and ZenUI Messaging.
- Save or restore call logs and all your personal settings, including weather location, alarms, browser preferences and more.
- Capture copies of favorite apps and app data.
【Scheduled Notification Default Rule】Set as Daily: 21:00 of next day. Set as Weekly: 21:00 of next Sunday. Set as Monthly: 21:00 of the 1st day of the month.
【Supporting Language】Default: English; other translation includes: Arabic , Brazilian Portuguese, Burmese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, UK-English, Ukrainian, US-English, US-Spanish, French
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
Email: [email protected]
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like ASUS Backup? Keep us inspired by light up all stars!
- For Android M, support Restore only. Please use Settings > Backup & reset to backup.
Uploaded:June 7, 2016 at 8:53AM UTC
File size:5.17 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2016 at 12:24AM UTC
File size:3.99 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2015 at 11:22PM UTC
File size:3.59 MB