- Emulates your mobile device to your computer: Use a USB cable or connect to a Wi-Fi network* to pair your mobile device with your computer.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, or touch screen display to operate your device: Use the keyboard, mouse, or touch screen monitor of your computer to send text messages or emails, browse websites, take notes, or play games.
- Displays the notification on the mirrored device*: The mirrored device on the computer also displays the notifications that your mobile device receives and lets you take an action on it by clicking its popups.
- Captures screenshot of the mobile device: ASUS PC Link for Windows allows you to take a screenshot and save it to a designated folder in your computer.
- Copy and paste texts between your computer and mobile device: You can copy and paste text entries from your computer to an app of your mobile device or vice-versa.
- Record and save videos of activity of the mirrored screen on your computer**: You can record a video of any activity by clicking the Recording button on the tool bar of the mirrored screen displayed on your computer.
* These features are available for Android 5.0 devices only.
** Update your ASUS PC Link for Windows to version 220.127.116.117 or above.
How to use ASUS PC Link
1. Download ASUS PC Link for Windows from http://pclink.asus.com and install it to your computer. Follow the installation instructions onscreen.
2. Launch ASUS PC Link in your computer and mobile device.
3. Connect your mobile device to your computer via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. When using Wi-Fi, ensure that both devices (mobile and PC) are in the same Wi-Fi network.
4. In your computer, click the device that you want to connect from the list of available devices.
▪ To connect using USB, click the device with USB icon then wait for your mobile device and computer to connect with each other.
▪ To connect using Wi-Fi, click the device with Wi-Fi icon then tap Confirm on the mobile device to allow the connection.
5. On either of the devices, tap or click OK to switch input method to Windows.
When done, you can now use your computer to operate your mobile device.
▪ ASUS PC Link supports ZenFone 5 , ZenFone 6, FonePad 7, MeMO Pad 7, and Fonepad 8 with Android 4.4 only.
▪ The appearance and operation of some features may vary depending on your device.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: [email protected]
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating!
Once added in the trust list, you can now auto-connect your device to your PC.
Show notifications only, w/o mirroring, and launch the mirror window by clicking the notification popup on your PC.
View received notifications from the notification list to see notifications from your device.