• Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
• Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
• Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
• Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
• See Progress - This whole running thing works. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
• Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
• Audio Cues - A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
• Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
• Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
• Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
• Partner Apps - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify integration. Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
• Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions. Also, sync Android Wear, Pebble, and Garmin watches in seconds.
• Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
• Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (Premium)
• Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
• Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
• Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
Introducing a brand new Android Wear 2.0 experience! Leave your phone at home. You can now track a run with a GPS-enabled watch alone.
All stats tracked with your watch will sync with the app on your phone. That means you’ll be able to see mapped routes after you save.
Uploaded:February 20, 2020 at 10:25PM UTC
File size:61.52 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2017 at 7:43PM UTC
File size:5.62 MB