arm + x86
* New shortcuts of recent passwords and secure notes (Android 7.1)
At Avast we’ve been thinking a lot about how to make logging in easier, faster and more secure.
Introducing Avast Passwords – our secure solution that makes logging in safe and easy.
Avast Passwords offers a number of great features:
- Create strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts
- Save and store all your login details is a secure place
- Safely store your personal and payment card information
- Automatically auto-fill online forms thanks to a floating button
- Synchronize your passwords across your platforms and devices
- Easily and securely access all your accounts on your computer – simply tap the screen on your mobile and One Touch Login will unlock what you need
- Be notified if one of your passwords has been leaked
Thanks to these features, Avast Passwords makes logging in to any of your accounts easier and safer than ever.
How Avast Passwords helps you:
- Save time logging into websites and accounts
- No need to hide your passwords and pin codes in unsecured places
- No need to memorize or write down a bunch of different passwords
- Never forget and have to restore a password again
- Feel secure knowing that all your passwords are strong and hard to break
- Keep all your sensitive data organized in one secure place accessible from all your devices
- Feel safe knowing that your personal and payment card info is safe and secure
- No need to come up with new login details each time you sign up for a new site
Keep all your passwords, PINs and logins safely at your fingertips.
Try Avast Passwords and give us your feedback!
We are continuously improving the look and feel and fixing bugs so you always have the best experience while using our app. If this is not the case, please let us know!
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 7:08PM UTC
File size:19.16 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2016 at 11:27PM UTC
File size:12.91 MB
Uploaded:December 23, 2015 at 5:43PM UTC
File size:12.84 MB