arm + x86
• Returned ability to disable app notifications
• Stability improvements
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
apps: bit anywhere storage
Uploaded:March 25, 2016 at 1:42AM UTC
File size:10.42 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2016 at 6:33PM UTC
File size:8.14 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2016 at 8:21AM UTC
File size:8.13 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2015 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:8.93 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2015 at 6:22AM UTC
File size:8.61 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2015 at 7:25AM UTC
File size:6.12 MB