Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please add this site to your allowlist to skip the wait and help us pay for bandwidth, hosting, and other bills.
- Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal.
- Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability.
DJI Fly was designed to help pilots fly drones with ease.
(DJI Fly is compatible with Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini aircraft).
What’s great about DJI Fly?
· Intuitive UI and expansive Camera View.
· Easy-to-follow Flight Tutorials to help you get started.
· New search function for discovering nearby Fly Spots and GEO zones.
· Advanced Editor platform with tools and templates for quick editing and sharing work.
Uploaded:January 26, 2021 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:260.89 MB
Uploaded:December 28, 2020 at 3:35PM UTC
File size:261.91 MB
Uploaded:November 14, 2020 at 5:18AM UTC
File size:90.84 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2020 at 10:31AM UTC
File size:90.88 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2020 at 9:23AM UTC
File size:87.22 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2020 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:88.1 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2020 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:88.13 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2020 at 11:20PM UTC
File size:85.38 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2020 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:85.1 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2020 at 5:33AM UTC
File size:85.19 MB