Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
- Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal.
- Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Fixes crashing issues and improves app stability.
DJI Fly was designed to help pilots fly drones with ease.
(DJI Fly is compatible with Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini aircraft).
What’s great about DJI Fly?
· Intuitive UI and expansive Camera View.
· Easy-to-follow Flight Tutorials to help you get started.
· New search function for discovering nearby Fly Spots and GEO zones.
· Advanced Editor platform with tools and templates for quick editing and sharing work.
Uploaded:December 28, 2020 at 3:35PM UTC
File size:261.91 MB
Uploaded:November 14, 2020 at 5:18AM UTC
File size:90.84 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2020 at 10:31AM UTC
File size:90.88 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2020 at 9:23AM UTC
File size:87.22 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2020 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:88.1 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2020 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:88.13 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2020 at 11:20PM UTC
File size:85.38 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2020 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:85.1 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2020 at 5:33AM UTC
File size:85.19 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2020 at 10:14PM UTC
File size:96.39 MB