Get better with us, reach your fitness goals, and be part of our strong community.
Just like you, we’re improving every day, squashing bugs, and fixing issues. So don’t miss a thing and keep your auto-updates turned on.
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth heart rate monitors)
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Google Fit to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track, including Garmin, Gear, Pebble, and Android Wear
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and let your friends motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on friends’ workouts
- Race against a friend’s personal best time
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks: Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats, track your progress, as well as interact and compete with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
The fine print:
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 while the annual subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
We ask for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We ask for permission to access your personal information and read contacts. This enables you to connect with your friends, challenge them, and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 16, 2018
Uploaded:March 5, 2019 at 8:39PM UTC
File size:18.22 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 1:30PM UTC
File size:18.13 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2018 at 2:25PM UTC
File size:18.13 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2018 at 4:23PM UTC
File size:16.9 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2018 at 10:28PM UTC
File size:16.92 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2018 at 4:13AM UTC
File size:18.14 MB
Uploaded:May 16, 2018 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:25.38 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2018 at 3:08AM UTC
File size:20.58 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2016 at 11:28PM UTC
File size:21.72 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2015 at 7:54PM UTC
File size:17.38 MB