We’ve listened to your feedback and made it easier to connect with friends. With your consent, we’ll scan your Facebook friends and contacts, and map them to their Endomondo avatars.
* New profile page:
Our new profile page gives you quick access to your personal records and can be used to inspire your friends. Stay tuned as we add more features to the profile!
As usual, we’ve also been hunting and squashing bugs.
Here’s what you get for free:
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYZE YOUR WORKOUTS
– Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
– See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
– Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
– Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
– Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
SYNC WITH OTHER APPS AND WEARABLES
– Connect with your Garmin Connect, Polar Flow, TomTom MySports, or Fitbit accounts and sync your workouts
– Use the Endomondo app for Samsung Gear (S2, S3, Sport, Fit2 & Fit 2 PRO) and Android Wear (only OS 1.0) devices
– Pair with a heart rate monitor (Bluetooth or BTLE) and train smarter
– Connect with BTLE speed and cadence sensors to see your cycling speed and cadence
– Connect with MyFitnessPal for easy access to your calorie and nutrition information
– Connect with Google Fit and Samsung Health to add workout data to your dashboard
– Connect with Relive and create 3D videos of your workouts that you can share with your friends
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
– Workout goals: set a time, distance, or calorie goal, and let our Audio Coach help you reach it
– Weekly commitments: commit to weekly goals and ask your friends to be your motivators
– Challenges: participate in our featured challenges and win cool prizes or create your own challenges and have fun with your friends
– Follow your friends’ workouts live
– Send and receive real-time audio pep talks
– See what your friends have been up to and comment on their workouts in the Newsfeed
– Add pictures to your workouts and tag your friends
– Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.
All your data is automatically synced with your profile on www.endomondo.com where you can view and analyze all your workouts and manage your account.
Want to take your fitness even further? Then upgrade to Premium and get access to our exclusive training features:
– Personal training plans – reach your running goal faster with a training plan, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or a marathon
– Advanced statistics – see your history of personal bests, calories burned per month, running distance by month or year, etc.
– Heart rate zone analysis – see what heart rate zones you’re in and for how long during each workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
– Interval training – mix up your workout routine and get better faster
– Weather information for each workout – know how weather impacts your performance
– Ad-free – focus on your workouts without distractions
– VIP support – bump the line and get priority support
– And more
When you upgrade to Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. You can choose between a monthly and a yearly subscription. For our best value offer, pick our yearly subscription – you won’t regret it!
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 5, 2019
Uploaded:March 5, 2019 at 8:39PM UTC
File size:18.22 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 1:30PM UTC
File size:18.13 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2018 at 2:25PM UTC
File size:18.13 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2018 at 4:23PM UTC
File size:16.9 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2018 at 10:28PM UTC
File size:16.92 MB
Uploaded:June 26, 2018 at 4:13AM UTC
File size:18.14 MB
Uploaded:May 16, 2018 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:25.38 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2018 at 3:08AM UTC
File size:20.58 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2016 at 11:28PM UTC
File size:21.72 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2015 at 7:54PM UTC
File size:17.38 MB