What's new in Envision
- Introducing the new Explore Feature. With ‘Explore’, your device’s camera becomes an intuitive guide. Think of it as an evolution of our ‘Find Object’ feature. While ‘Find Object’ zeroes in on a specific item, ‘Explore’ introduces you to every recognizable object in its view.
- Fix some crash issues for few users
- Fix an issue where the app would hang in the document reader
From version Envision 3.2.5:
Envision is the fastest, most reliable and award-winning free OCR app that speaks out the visual world, helping blind and visually impaired users to lead more independent lives.
Envision is developed for and together with the blind and low vision community. The app is simple, gets things done and brings the best assistive experience to blind and low vision users.
Simply use your phone camera to scan any piece of text, your surroundings, objects, people or products and everything will be read out to you thanks to Envision’s smart artificial intelligence (AI) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
Envision AI Features, with full talkback support enable you to:
Read all kinds of text:
• Instantly read any piece of text in over 60 different languages.
• Easily scan your paper documents (single or multiple pages) with the help of audio-guided edge detection. All content is spoken back to you and is ready for export and edit.
• Import PDFs and images to get a description of the image and recognition of all the text within it.
• Quickly read handwritten postcards, letters, lists and other paperwork.
Know what's around you:
• Effortlessly describe visual scenes around you.
• Detect colour on your clothes, walls, books, you name it.
• Swiftly scan barcodes to get extensive information about the products.
Find what you're looking for:
• Find people around you; the names of your family and friends are spoken out whenever they are in the frame.
• Find objects around you; selecting common objects from the in-app list to find them.
• Share images or documents from your phone or other apps like Twitter or WhatsApp by selecting Envision from the share sheet. Envision can then read and describe those images for you.
What Envision users say about the app:
“Easy going text recognition. Text recognition is outstanding. Good for independence. Ease of use is immaculate” - Noahis from Australia
“Amazing. I love it. I'm blind and I love how easy it is to use. Amazing job!!!!” - Matt from Canada
Our Milestones: We are growing fast
100M+ Pieces of text read
50M+ Images described
60+ Available languages
Used in 180+ Countries
Feedback, questions or feature requests?
We welcome everyone to provide their feedback about the Envision app, as we’re constantly improving.
Please email us at support@LetsEnvision.com.
If you're still reading all the way down here, we'd like to thank you for your diligence, attention to detail and general commitment to finishing something that you started. Just like all the team working at Envision!
Uploaded:October 26, 2023 at 1:59PM UTC
File size:445.14 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2023 at 6:53AM UTC
File size:44.87 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2023 at 10:37AM UTC
File size:422.61 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2023 at 11:24AM UTC
File size:423.01 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2023 at 10:21AM UTC
File size:422.94 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2023 at 8:06AM UTC
File size:297.38 MB
Uploaded:July 21, 2023 at 10:32AM UTC
File size:296.93 MB
Uploaded:July 8, 2023 at 11:23AM UTC
File size:39.13 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2023 at 4:59AM UTC
File size:37.87 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2023 at 11:11AM UTC
File size:282.05 MB