- Fix for crash happening in document reader for some users
- Fix for crash happening PDF scan for some users
- Updated translations
Envision is the fastest, most reliable and award-winning OCR app that speaks out the visual world, helping blind and visually impaired users to lead more independent lives.
Envision is developed for and together with the visually impaired community. The app is simple, gets things done and brings the best assistive experience to blind and low vision users.
Simply use your phone camera to scan any piece of text, your surroundings, objects, people or products and everything will be read out to you thanks to Envision’s smart artificial intelligence (AI) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
What Envision users say about the app:
“Easy going text recognition. Text recognition is outstanding. Good for independence. Ease of use is immaculate” - Noahis from Australia
“Amazing. I love it. I'm blind and I love how easy it is to use. Amazing job!!!!” - Matt from Canada
With full talkback support, Envision enables you to:
Read all kinds of text:
• Instantly read any piece of text in over 60 different languages.
• Easily scan your paper documents (single or multiple pages) with the help of audio-guided edge detection. All content is spoken back to you and is ready for export and edit.
• Import PDFs and images to get a description of the image and recognition of all the text within it.
• Quickly read handwritten postcards, letters, lists and other paperwork.
Know what's around you:
• Effortlessly describe visual scenes around you.
• Detect colour on your clothes, walls, books, you name it.
• Swiftly scan barcodes to get extensive information about the products.
Find what you're looking for:
• Find people around you; the names of your family and friends are spoken out whenever they are in the frame.
• Find objects around you; selecting common objects from the in-app list to find them.
• Share images or documents from your phone or other apps like Twitter or WhatsApp by selecting Envision from the share sheet. Envision can then read and describe those images for you.
Feedback, questions or feature requests?
We welcome everyone to provide their feedback about the Envision app, as we’re constantly improving.
Please email us at support@LetsEnvision.com.
If you're still reading all the way down here, we'd like to thank you for your diligence, attention to detail and general commitment to finishing something that you started. Just like all the team working at Envision!
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:May 26, 2023 at 4:59AM UTC
File size:37.87 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2023 at 11:11AM UTC
File size:37.77 MB
Uploaded:March 12, 2023 at 8:29PM UTC
File size:37.75 MB
Uploaded:February 28, 2023 at 5:29PM UTC
File size:37.59 MB
Uploaded:December 25, 2022 at 2:36PM UTC
File size:88.02 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2022 at 4:47AM UTC
File size:87.99 MB
Uploaded:November 23, 2022 at 4:45PM UTC
File size:63.91 MB
Uploaded:November 21, 2022 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:63.73 MB
Uploaded:October 26, 2022 at 12:49PM UTC
File size:67.19 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2022 at 10:46AM UTC
File size:67.63 MB