* Read and send sms messages from your terminal.
* Access device GPS location sensor from scripts.
* Pipe the result of commands into the device text-to-speech engine.
* Vibrate the device when something interesting happens.
* Access the system clipboard from shell scripts.
* List contacts from the system contact list.
Besides installing this app an additional package is required to install inside Termux:
$ apt install termux-api
See the following documentation about available API commands:
NOTE: This is an add-on which requires that the main Termux app is installed to use.
- Support the new 'termux-telephony-call
- Support `--on-delete` in the 'termux-notification'.
- Make sure to close client when dismissing the dialog in 'termux-dialog'.
Run 'packages upgrade' to upgrade installed packages and get the latest version of the termux-api package.
Uploaded:April 9, 2017 at 6:58PM UTC
File size:0.07 MB