Android Accessibility Suite includes the following services:
•The TalkBack screen reader adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device.
•Switch Access lets you control your device with a switch.
•Select to Speak lets you select something on your screen and hear it read or described aloud.
For help with Android Accessibility Suite, visit support.google.com/talkback/
To turn on TalkBack, Switch Access, or Select to Speak:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Accessibility.
Android 4.1 and above:
3. Touch TalkBack, Switch Access, or Select to Speak, and switch it on.
3. Touch TalkBack and switch it on.
4. Go back to the previous screen, then turn on Explore by Touch.
Android 3.2 and earlier:
3. Select the Accessibility checkbox.
4. Select the TalkBack checkbox.
Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
Below are a few of the new features in version 7.2. Read the app description above for more details.
Select to Speak:
• Point the camera at images or text
• Multi-task while reading
• In continuous reading mode, swipe to fast-forward or rewind
• Improved navigation by "Controls"
• Improved text editing
• Redesigned menus
• Performance improvements
Uploaded:November 9, 2018 at 10:49PM UTC
File size:10.83 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 6:10PM UTC
File size:7.92 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 7:13PM UTC
File size:8.61 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2018 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:7.76 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 7:09PM UTC
File size:10.14 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2018 at 1:31AM UTC
File size:10.39 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2018 at 4:14PM UTC
File size:9.88 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2018 at 12:06AM UTC
File size:9.77 MB