New in Accessibility Menu:
• Change volume and brightness
• Turn on Large buttons setting
New in TalkBack:
• Screen search
• Read from top and Read from next automatically continue to next screen
• During continuous reading, scan screen by navigation settings
Read more in the app description.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility services that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at pictures or text to hear it read or described aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 7.2
Android Accessibility Suite version 7.2 includes the following new features:
New in Select to Speak:
• Point the camera at text to hear it read aloud.
• Multi-task while Select-to-Speak is reading. For example, scroll down or open a different app. Turn on the new Multi-task setting to try this experimental feature.
New in TalkBack:
• In continuous reading mode, swipe right or left to fast-forward or rewind. If you're using a keyboard, press Alt + right arrow or Alt + left arrow. (To start continuous reading, choose "Read from top" or "Read from next item" in the global context menu.)
• On webpages, the "Headings and landmarks" navigation setting is now "Headings." To navigate by landmarks, use the local context menu.
• Improved navigation by "Controls." The "Controls" navigation setting now includes checkboxes, radio buttons, switches, toggles, and sliders (seek controls).
• For people who prefer to turn off the "Enhanced focus" setting introduced in TalkBack 6.2, you can now turn this off in Settings.
• For Android 8.0 and above, the "Dim screen shortcut" has been removed.
New in Switch Access:
• Text editing is easier with more actions available in the menu, including Highlight, Delete, Previous, Next, Copy, Cut, Paste, and Undo.
• The menus have a new design to help you stay in context as you navigate. Local (actions) menus appear next to the item, and the global menu appears under the menu button at the top of the screen.
• Performance improvements.
• Scroll arrows now appear for scrollable items.
For more information about Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options, visit support.google.com/accessibility/android
To turn on TalkBack, Switch Access, or Select to Speak:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select TalkBack, Switch Access, or Select to Speak.
Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 23, 2019
Uploaded:July 26, 2021 at 10:29PM UTC
File size:23.81 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2021 at 1:49PM UTC
File size:16.47 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 7:13PM UTC
File size:8.61 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2018 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:7.76 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2018 at 9:17PM UTC
File size:9.11 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2021 at 5:48AM UTC
File size:46.71 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2021 at 9:58PM UTC
File size:30.97 MB
Uploaded:August 14, 2021 at 6:12PM UTC
File size:44.85 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2021 at 3:51PM UTC
File size:24.6 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2020 at 9:30PM UTC
File size:14.69 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2020 at 9:30PM UTC
File size:15.12 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2020 at 10:51PM UTC
File size:17.19 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2020 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:15.16 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2020 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:15.61 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:15.46 MB