• Improved TalkBack usage hints for local context menu.
• Improved Select to Speak design for devices with narrow screens.
• Improved Select to Speak support for Dark theme on devices running Android 10.
• Removed several TalkBack settings.
• Other fixes and improvements.
Read more in the app description.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility services that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at an image to hear text spoken.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ANDROID ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 7.3
New in Accessibility Menu:
• Change volume and brightness from the Accessibility Menu.
• Make Accessibility Menu buttons larger. In Accessibility Menu Settings, select Large buttons.
New in TalkBack:
• Use screen search to find items quickly. To start a search, swipe left then down, or open the global context menu and select Screen search.
• During continuous reading (Read from top or Read from next) TalkBack automatically continues to the next screen.
• During continuous reading, scan your screen by different navigation settings (such as headings or controls). To select a navigation setting, swipe up or down. To start continuous reading, go to the global context menu and select Read from top or Read from next.
Note: If your device is using Android 5 or earlier, future versions of Android Accessibility Suite won't be compatible with your device. You can use version 7.3, but future versions will only be available for devices running Android 6 and later. Learn how to check or upgrade your Android version: support.google.com/android/answer/7680439
For more information about using Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options, visit support.google.com/accessibility/android
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 6, 2019
Uploaded:August 28, 2020 at 3:34AM UTC
File size:13.67 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2019 at 12:42AM UTC
File size:8.34 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 7:13PM UTC
File size:8.61 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2018 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:7.76 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2018 at 9:17PM UTC
File size:9.11 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2020 at 10:51PM UTC
File size:17.19 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2020 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:15.16 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2020 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:15.61 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:15.46 MB
Uploaded:April 11, 2020 at 6:45AM UTC
File size:14.22 MB
Uploaded:February 29, 2020 at 7:52PM UTC
File size:13.27 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2019 at 10:26PM UTC
File size:12.15 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 11:49PM UTC
File size:12.11 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2019 at 9:30PM UTC
File size:12.09 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2019 at 5:43PM UTC
File size:11.96 MB