Version: 1.1798 (1798)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, fy... Show all
Target: Android 12 (API 31)
This version was released to fix removing inline images when replying or forwarding.
If needed, there is always personal support via email@example.com
FairEmail is easy to set up and works with virtually all email providers, including Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo!
FairEmail might be for you if you value your privacy.
FairEmail is an email client only, so you need to bring your own email address.
FairEmail does not support non-standard protocols, like Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Microsoft ActiveSync.
Almost all features are free to use, but to maintain and support the app in the long term, not every feature can be for free. See below for a list of pro features.
A lot of effort has gone into this app, which was developed to help you protect your privacy. If you have a question or problem, there is always support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fully featured
* 100 % open source
* Privacy oriented
* Unlimited accounts
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unified inbox (optionally accounts or folders)
* Conversation threading
* Two way synchronization
* Push notifications
* Offline storage and operations
* Common text style options (size, color, lists, etc)
* Battery friendly
* Low data usage
* Small (~20 MB)
* Material design (including dark/black theme)
* Maintained and supported
This app is deliberately minimalistic by design, so you can concentrate on reading and writing messages.
This app starts a foreground service with a low priority status bar notification to make sure you'll never miss new emails.
* Encryption/decryption supported (OpenPGP, S/MIME)
* Reformat messages to prevent phishing
* Confirm showing images to prevent tracking
* Confirm opening links to prevent tracking and phishing
* Attempt to recognize and disable tracking images
* Warning if messages could not be authenticated
* Quick setup
* Easy navigation
* No bells and whistles
* No distracting "eye candy"
* No data storage on third party servers
* Using open standards (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, OpenPGP, S/MIME, etc)
* Safe message view (styling, scripting and unsafe HTML removed)
* Confirm opening links, images and attachments
* No special permissions required
* No advertisements
* No analytics and no tracking (error reporting via Bugsnag is opt-in)
* No Google backup
* No Firebase Cloud Messaging
* FairEmail is an original work, not a fork or a clone
* Fast and lightweight
* IMAP IDLE (push messages) supported
* Built with latest development tools and libraries
All pro features are convenience or advanced features.
* Account/identity/folder colors
* Colored stars
* Notification settings (sounds) per account/folder/sender (requires Android 8 Oreo)
* Configurable notification actions
* Snooze messages
* Send messages after selected time
* Synchronization scheduling
* Reply templates
* Accept/decline calendar invitations
* Add message to calendar
* Filter rules
* Automatic message classification
* Search indexing
* S/MIME sign/encrypt
* Biometric/PIN authentication
* Message list widget
* Export settings
If you have a question or problem, please check here first:
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact me at email@example.com and I will try to help you.
Uploaded:May 21, 2022 at 9:07PM UTC
File size:25.55 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2022 at 11:21AM UTC
File size:25.24 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2022 at 5:42PM UTC
File size:25.14 MB
Uploaded:March 3, 2022 at 8:14AM UTC
File size:24.71 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2022 at 6:54AM UTC
File size:21.56 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2022 at 10:31PM UTC
File size:21.49 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2022 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:21.49 MB
Uploaded:December 27, 2021 at 4:06PM UTC
File size:21.37 MB
Uploaded:December 23, 2021 at 11:20AM UTC
File size:21.36 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2021 at 2:07PM UTC
File size:21.36 MB