arm + x86
• In a rush? You can now quickly preview your Office documents before editing them with the full power of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Be more productive by unlocking the full power of Office by subscribing to Office 365 from inside the app.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Version:4.16 (September Beta 3)
Uploaded:September 22, 2017 at 12:24AM UTC
File size:52.41 MB
Version:4.16 (September Beta 2)
Uploaded:September 20, 2017 at 3:06AM UTC
File size:52.22 MB
Version:4.16 September Beta
Uploaded:September 16, 2017 at 3:40PM UTC
File size:52.07 MB
Uploaded:September 7, 2017 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:50.57 MB
Uploaded:June 23, 2017 at 1:49AM UTC
File size:47.61 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2017 at 7:12PM UTC
File size:47.05 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2017 at 7:06PM UTC
File size:47.4 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2017 at 4:17PM UTC
File size:44.42 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2017 at 6:35PM UTC
File size:43.34 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2017 at 4:25PM UTC
File size:42.59 MB