Version: 6.0.11 (57)
arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
- Network Topology Map with a graphical view of Insight-managed devices and client devices.
- Ping and Traceroute network functions in Troubleshooting page.
- DHCP IP address reservation for Orbi Pro SRR60 and SXR80 device families.
- Supports switch models MS510TXM and MS510TXUP.
- Adds the ability to configure the radio mode for a WiFi network's SSID on a 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio band.
NOTE: Insight is used to manage ONLY the listed set of NETGEAR's Insight Managed devices. Insight Does NOT manage all NETGEAR Devices.
Insight Managed Devices
SMART MANAGED PRO SWITCHES:
WIRELESS & WIRELESS ROUTER GATEWAYS:
SRK60 Orbi Pro
SXK80 Orbi Pro WiFi 6
NETWORK STORAGE DEVICES:
Monitoring and firmware management of NETGEAR ReadyNAS 420, 520, 620, 3000, 4000 and 5000 series
Here is the full list of devices Insight manages by model [www.netgear.com/insight/devices.aspx]. Make sure your device is on this list to ensure your device will be manageable by Insight. After download,
create your Insight account and let Insight help you add your Insight managed devices and create and configure your network.
Use Insight to discover, register, install and configure your Insight managed devices - switches, wireless access points and router gateways, and storage devices, as well as to setup your wired and wireless networks.
Additionally, with the Insight app you can check the status of your network, re-configure and fine-tune settings and troubleshoot. You also can receive alerts and notifications on critical and important events related
to your devices and networks. Most of the features available on the Insight Cloud Portal are available on the mobile app, making the NETGEAR Insight app an excellent tool to help stay on top of all your Insight-devices
based networks. Additionally, with the Insight app, you have direct access to NETGEAR Help and Support. You truly have full visibility and control of all your networks in the palm of your hand – anytime, anywhere.
Unlike most network management solutions, NETGEAR Insight is a complete unified network management solution built specifically for the SMB market. With the easy, user friendly networking experience, NETGEAR Insight app enables
multi-device configuration, network management, monitoring, and service deployment of select NETGEAR wireless, switching, routing and storage devices.
* Remote access into your networks and devices from anywhere right through your phone
* Unified and simplified multi-device configuration from your phone
* Unified cloud management of both wired and wireless networks
* Manage multiple network locations from one screen
* Troubleshoot issues and get NETGEAR Support right from your Insight app
* Intuitive mobile user experience
* No additional need for cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server
NETGEAR Insight Managed Devices -- check for list of devices managed by Insight [www.netgear.com/insight/devices.aspx]:
* Insight Managed Wireless Access Points – Meeting the need for higher bandwidth, multi-user support
* Insight Managed Switches — Networking made simple
* ReadyNAS Storage — Powerful, scalable
Now NETGEAR Insight supports landscape mode for tablets. Additionally, the NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal is also available at insight.netgear.com.
Uploaded:January 9, 2021 at 3:02PM UTC
File size:65.32 MB
Uploaded:November 23, 2020 at 12:41PM UTC
File size:63.82 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2020 at 6:36PM UTC
File size:63.79 MB
Uploaded:August 1, 2020 at 10:41AM UTC
File size:64.86 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2020 at 9:36AM UTC
File size:67.5 MB
Uploaded:May 30, 2020 at 10:27AM UTC
File size:67.5 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2020 at 2:37PM UTC
File size:67.71 MB
Uploaded:March 18, 2020 at 11:07AM UTC
File size:67.11 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2020 at 11:40AM UTC
File size:67.3 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2019 at 10:43AM UTC
File size:64.45 MB