Version: 1.1.2 (10)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Target: Android 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
- minor bug fixes
- decreased app startup time
- for rare app startup ANRs
- for unexpected negative touchscreen coordinates
Use a computer-mouse-like cursor/pointer to control big smartphones like the Note series effortlessly with one hand. The perfect app for power users that make extensive use of swipe gestures for navigation and glide typing keyboards.
Easy to use:
Swipe over a screen edge to start Reachability Cursor. If you hold your phone with your right hand, use the right
screen edge. Drag the tracker to move the cursor and tap it to click. The cursor disappears automatically when you
don’t need it anymore.
You can use the core app for free without any ads!
Or purchase the PRO version when you need the advanced features:
• Customize the appearance & behavior of almost everything
• Adjust the cursor & tracker area according to your needs
• Edge actions for Notifications Overview, Quick Settings etc.
• An Advanced Mode that supports drag gestures with the cursor
• Execute long clicks with the cursor
• Support future development
Reachability Cursor requires you to enable its Accessibility Service before you can use it. This app uses this service
only to enable its functionality. It needs the following permissions:
○ Observe your actions
• is needed for the app blacklist feature
○ Retrieve window content
• is needed for a seamless Swipe Pads integration
○ Perform gestures
• is only used to perform clicks and gestures with the cursor
The usage of this API will always remain transparent and it will NEVER be used to collect personal or sensible data!
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 8:25AM UTC
File size:3.18 MB