* Build Geekbench for Android with Android NDK 13b.
* Enable AArch32 cryptography instructions.
* Change Memory Latency workload to avoid cache hits on Cortex A72, A73.
* Change SQLite, LLVM workloads to improve multi-core scalability.
* Convert Histogram Equalization, Sobel to use RenderScript intrinsics.
* Change HTML5 DOM workload to reduce performance differences across platforms.
Geekbench 4 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications. These tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile CPU performance. Every Geekbench 4 CPU test is multi-core aware, allowing Geekbench 4 to measure the full potential of your device's CPU.
Geekbench 4 also includes new GPU Compute tests that measure the processing power of your device’s GPU.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 10, 2017
Uploaded:May 22, 2018 at 4:58AM UTC
File size:95.77 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2017 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:95.53 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2017 at 4:37PM UTC
File size:95.5 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2017 at 4:17PM UTC
File size:83.79 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2017 at 10:36PM UTC
File size:90.81 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2016 at 8:15AM UTC
File size:90.77 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2016 at 10:42AM UTC
File size:90.86 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2016 at 10:32PM UTC
File size:90.83 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2016 at 5:40PM UTC
File size:14.86 MB