What's new in LibreTorrent
- Validate HTTPS trackers option
- Downloading first and last pieces first
- "Operation not supported on transport endpoint" message
- Forced encryption
- Minor fixes
* libtorrent4j upgraded to 2.0.5-24
* New translations:
* Updated current translations
From version LibreTorrent (f-droid version) 3.5-beta01:
* Licensed GPLv3+. Use, see, change and share; with all.
* Select which files to download.
* Move files while downloading.
* Auto-move downloaded files to another folder or external drive.
* Stream files, with sequential downloads.
* Android TV.
* Material design, dark and black theme, and tablet UI.
* Customisable network, battery, and UI settings, etc.
* 35+ translations.
* Auto-downloading, with Atom/RSS manager.
* Create torrents, with many and big files.
* HTTPS and magnet links.
* DHT, PeX, encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT*PMP, µTP.
* IP filtering (eMule dat and PeerGuardian).
* Supports proxy for trackers and peers.
* Based on libtorrent4j.
* And more.
Uploaded:May 12, 2022 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:55.97 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2022 at 7:16PM UTC
File size:54.05 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2021 at 9:42PM UTC
File size:24.94 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2021 at 2:42AM UTC
File size:23.81 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2020 at 6:49PM UTC
File size:15.9 MB