What's new in RealCalc Scientific Calculator
* Updated for Android 13.
* Constants updated to latest NIST values.
* Added redo-last-conversion feature (RealCalc Plus only).
* Added option to include labels in clipboard copy.
* Added ability to resize and reposition layout on devices with large screens or unusual aspect ratios: go to Menu > Resize (RealCalc Plus only).
* Fixed some UI issues and crashes.
* Added monochrome app icon for themed icon support.
From version RealCalc 3.0.2:
About RealCalc Scientific Calculator
RealCalc Scientific Calculator is one of Android's most popular scientific calculators. It has over 20 million downloads and more than 100,000 5* reviews.
RealCalc is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus history, memories, unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
If you like RealCalc, the pro version RealCalc Plus has lots of extra features including fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, customizable conversions and constants, landscape mode, a home-screen widget, a 12-digit display and greater internal precision. Purchasing RealCalc Plus will also help to support further development. Just search for RealCalc Plus or follow the upgrade link in the app.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions and constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
* Multi-window support with drag & drop.
Uploaded:October 31, 2022 at 9:06AM UTC
File size:3.16 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2015 at 2:36AM UTC
File size:0.58 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2015 at 6:51PM UTC
File size:0.49 MB