Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated mouse function
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (in-app purchase)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+, and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
* * * * *
If you are a macOS Mojave user, able to connect to your Mac but cannot use the features, please refer to this video (youtu.be/8LJbtv42i44) to grant access to Remote Mouse, otherwise the software will not work properly.
* * * * *
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
In this new version, we've added a shortcut bar that can be used with the English keyboard, numeric key or function keys to send a variety of shortcuts for Mac or Windows.
The landscape function keypad now also supports portrait mode.
We also optimized the experience of the landscape interface. making it easier to switch between the touchpad and each keyboard.
Uploaded:March 15, 2019 at 11:04AM UTC
File size:14.04 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2019 at 11:04AM UTC
File size:12.91 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2018 at 12:36PM UTC
File size:14.73 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2018 at 5:14PM UTC
File size:14.52 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2018 at 6:33PM UTC
File size:9.26 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2018 at 1:26AM UTC
File size:8.21 MB
Uploaded:June 30, 2016 at 5:29PM UTC
File size:7.08 MB