Before using this service, you should have at least one fingerprint registered on your Galaxy phone, and pair the two devices via Bluetooth if you have not done so. Please make sure you unlock your phone before tapping the phone on your PC.
You need devices that meet the Samsung Flow system requirements:
PC: Windows 10, Bluetooth 4.1 enabled PCs
Smartphone: Android OS Marshmallow (6.0) or newer, touch type fingerprint sensor enabled
Bluetooth pairing between devices, NFC function should be turned on, a fingerprint should be registered.
Supported Devices :
Windows PC: Galaxy Tab Pro S
S7 / S7 edge
S6 / S6 edge / S6 edge+
A7(2016) / A5(2016)
Before using Samsung Flow, please check below :
1) Samsung Flow app/driver must be installed on both your Samsung Flow supported Windows PC and Galaxy smartphone.
2) There should be at least one fingerprint registered on your phone, and your phone should be unlocked at the time of using the service.
3) We recommend you to turn on the bluetooth on both devices to pair them up before using the service for smoother service setup.
4) If screen saver is running on your Windows PC screen, you need to exit it first to unlock your PC with Samsung Flow.
Information Regarding Access Permissions
In order for us to provide you with our services, we need your permission to access the items described below. Note that you can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting these Optional Access Permissions. This is an app package that can be used on both a mobile phone and a tablet/PC simultaneously; however, it may ask for different access permissions depending on the type of device you are using.
[Required Access Permissions]
- Location: To search for your mobile phone using your tablet/PC connected via Bluetooth.
- Storage: To store content shared among registered devices to an external storage device, and view the stored content.
- Phone: To transfer calls received by your mobile phone to your tablet/PC; and when you decide to decline an incoming call from the tablet/PC, the call will be declined on your mobile phone.
- Contacts: To obtain information about callers or senders when you receive calls or SMS text messages on your mobile phone.
- SMS: To transfer an SMS text message you have received on your mobile phone to a registered tablet/PC; and once you reply to it on the tablet/PC, to send the reply from your mobile phone.
Uploaded:February 7, 2018 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:12.58 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2017 at 5:27PM UTC
File size:12.52 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2017 at 1:32PM UTC
File size:12.5 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2017 at 7:47PM UTC
File size:10.5 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2017 at 11:52PM UTC
File size:10.47 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2017 at 2:40PM UTC
File size:10.18 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2017 at 8:07PM UTC
File size:7.56 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2017 at 8:20PM UTC
File size:7.55 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2017 at 6:20AM UTC
File size:7.26 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2016 at 5:45PM UTC
File size:4.84 MB