. Samsung Pass validation issue fixing
. Auto URL open webpage feature remove
You can also log in to your Tablet/PC with your biometric data (Iris, Fingerprints) if you register Samsung Pass.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
1. Windows Tablet/PC : Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413)
2. Galaxy Android Tablet: Android Marshmallow OS or newer
(Galaxy Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab A2, Tab Active 2)
3. Galaxy Android Phone : Android Mashmallow OS or Newer
* Windows: Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE optional), Wi-Fi direct
* If your Windows Tablet/PC doesn't have TPM (Trusted Platform Module), its security strength could be affected by your Windows password. It's strongly suggested to set a strong Windows password to safely use Samsung Flow.
* For latest device list, please review the app's compatibility on FAQ Web.
Windows 10 users can find the Samsung Flow app on the Windows App Store.
Go to the Samsung Flow webpage where you can find the setup guide:
If you have not updated the Samsung Flow app to the latest version, please go to Windows Store > Menu > Downloads and Updates to update the app.
Information Regarding Access Permissions
In order for us to provide you with our services, we need your permission to access the items described below. Note that you can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting these Optional Access Permissions. This is an app package that can be used on both a cellular phone and a tablet/PC simultaneously; however, it may ask for different access permissions depending on the type of device you are using.
[Required Access Permissions]
- Location: To search for your cellular phone using your tablet/PC connected via Bluetooth.
- Storage: To store content shared among registered devices to an external storage device and view the stored content.
[Optional Access Permissions]
- Phone: To transfer calls received by your cellular phone to your tablet/PC; and when you decide to decline an incoming call from the tablet/PC, the call will be declined on your cellular phone.
- Contacts: To obtain information about callers or senders when you receive calls or SMS text messages on your cellular phone.
- SMS: To transfer an SMS text message you have received on your cellular phone to a registered tablet/PC; and once you reply to it on the tablet/PC, to send the reply from your cellular phone.
Uploaded:August 13, 2018 at 4:05PM UTC
File size:14.02 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2018 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:13.84 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 2:46PM UTC
File size:13.68 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2018 at 4:01PM UTC
File size:13.67 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2018 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:12.58 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2017 at 5:27PM UTC
File size:12.52 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2017 at 1:32PM UTC
File size:12.5 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2017 at 7:47PM UTC
File size:10.5 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2017 at 11:52PM UTC
File size:10.47 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2017 at 2:40PM UTC
File size:10.18 MB