"My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience "My Files" now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Free up storage space easily by tapping the "Storage Analysis" button on the main screen.
2. You can hide any unused storage space from the main screen via the "Edit My Files home".
3. You can view long file names without ellipses using the "Listview" button.
- Browse and manage files stored on your smartphone, SD card, or USB drive conveniently.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
- Try our user-friendly features.
.The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
.The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
.Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
.Provides a function used to analyze and free up storage space.
- Enjoy our convenient Cloud services.
.Samsung Cloud Drive
※ Supported features may be different depending on models.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
-Storage: Used to open, delete, edit, search files and folders on internal / external memory
Uploaded:August 14, 2020 at 6:51AM UTC
File size:10.99 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2020 at 10:23AM UTC
File size:16.54 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2020 at 5:14AM UTC
File size:9.74 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2020 at 6:16PM UTC
File size:10.77 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2020 at 8:03AM UTC
File size:10.62 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2020 at 8:34PM UTC
File size:9.73 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2020 at 7:03AM UTC
File size:10.64 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2020 at 12:46AM UTC
File size:16.25 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2020 at 5:19AM UTC
File size:16.23 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2020 at 5:19AM UTC
File size:10.53 MB