- The Get more space notification that appears when your device has less than or equal to 1 GB of storage space left will no longer be provided.
(The notification that appears when your device has less than or equal to 500 MB of storage space left will continue to be provided.)
- The issue that unintended files are selected on the file search result has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of "Predictive text" not working when performing searches in My Files.
- Fixed the issue of errors occurring when files are copied using drag and drop in Multi window mode.
- Fixed the VI (Visual Interaction) error that occurred when deleting files in "Get More Space - Unused files".
- Fixed the issue of the number of items not being displayed for the Google Drive folder.
- Now displays an update icon when a new version update is required.
[Introducing My Files]
"My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience "My Files" now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Try 15 GB of free storage provided by Samsung Cloud Drive.
2. Using the Get more space feature, expand your storage space by deleting unnecessary files or backing them up to the Cloud.
3. With icons displayed for frequently used items (e.g., Camera, Download, and Social network services), finding what you want is now faster and easier.
- It’s easy to search for files on a mobile phone, SD card, or USB storage device, and to manage your files.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
- Try our user-friendly features.
.The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
.The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
.Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
- Enjoy our convenient Cloud services.
.Samsung Cloud Drive
※ Supported features may be different depending on models.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 11, 2018
Uploaded:March 21, 2019 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:8.33 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2019 at 6:13PM UTC
File size:8.33 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2019 at 3:37AM UTC
File size:8.3 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2019 at 10:58PM UTC
File size:8.34 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2019 at 12:32AM UTC
File size:8.25 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2019 at 5:03PM UTC
File size:8.85 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2019 at 7:09PM UTC
File size:8.51 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2019 at 8:37PM UTC
File size:8.86 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2019 at 3:41PM UTC
File size:8.71 MB
Uploaded:January 25, 2019 at 6:11PM UTC
File size:8.7 MB