arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
1. Added 2D compatibility mode in AR Camera: If your device does not support Augmented Reality(AR), now with 2D compatibility mode, you can stream your surroundings to your supporter and receive the marked screenshots to help solve the issues.
2. Other bugs fixes and improvements.
Introducing AirDroid Remote Support, a new efficient solution for technical support !
It helps you establish connection between you and your partner, providing the most intuitive and convenient way to demonstrate your problem and receive instant help. You can share your screen, receive a call, and send messages to have your partner quickly understand the problem and then provide useful suggestions.
1. Download and open AirDroid Remote Support app on your mobile device.
2. Share the 9-digit connection code to your partner who has downloaded AirMirror. (Note: Your partner needs to download AirMirror, not Remote Support to build connection with you)
3. After your partner connects to your device via a 9-digit connection code, you are in connection!
Your partner can call you to discuss the probem in real-time.
Share your screen with your partner to see the issue together. Whether to start/pause/stop screen sharing is all controlled by you.
Your partner can show his/her operation trace and lead you to solution.
You can send text messages, pictures or even voice messages to help communicate with each other.
During screen-sharing, you can pause anytime you want to protect your password and privacy not to seen by the other.
Uploaded:October 27, 2020 at 6:23AM UTC
File size:29.53 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2020 at 2:47AM UTC
File size:34.23 MB
Uploaded:May 30, 2020 at 8:02AM UTC
File size:33.92 MB
Uploaded:January 17, 2020 at 3:35PM UTC
File size:27.9 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2019 at 4:36AM UTC
File size:27.01 MB