This material design update makes the Ting app feel much more at home on a device running Lollipop. Swipe between screens, pull-down to refresh, swipe in to reveal the menu drawer and other material design mainstays are all present and accounted for.
The Ting app still lets you do all the things you should expect a service provider's app to do:
- See usage at a glance in near real time.
- Set usage alerts and caps for your account and / or the individual devices under your account.
- Receive push notifications for alerts set in your Ting account control panel.
- Get in touch with us with a tap.
- View your bills.
- Get the latest from the Ting blog.
- Get a complete call, text and data history for all devices on your account.
- Easily enable or disable Ting services on a per-device level. Services like:
- International calling
- Tethering (no extra charges for tethering capability)
- MMS messaging
- Text messaging
- And many more!
Ting offers simple, no nonsense mobile with fair pricing plus the tools you need to control your usage and your bills. Tools like this, the official Ting app.
We're always looking to improve. If you find an issue or if you've got any questions or feature requests please let us know! Support links are inside the Ting app. You can also email [email protected] or call us directly at 1-855-846-4389.
Tell your friends about Ting and share your referral link on the spot in the Ting app. Offer friends a generous $25 Ting credit to get started. Get a $50 credit for your first referral and $25 for each subsequent referral. Money.
Uploaded:February 4, 2019 at 10:16PM UTC
File size:3.71 MB
Uploaded:December 22, 2018 at 3:15AM UTC
File size:3.68 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2018 at 4:37PM UTC
File size:2.65 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2018 at 4:00PM UTC
File size:2.46 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2018 at 4:03AM UTC
File size:2.46 MB