arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Supports installation on external storage.
* Moved Passive Location outside of listeners list
* When passive locations are enabled, all passive locations will now be logged, and most filters ignored
* Allow for emails as usernames in Custom URL Basic Authentication
* Custom URL - added a basic authentication dialog
* Numeric values in GeoJSON no longer have quotes
* Log to CSV at more than 6 decimal places
* Fixed setprefercelltower intent for GPS and cell towers
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Activity recognition - to recognize when phone is still and to pause logging
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
Uploaded:March 3, 2019 at 6:57PM UTC
File size:3.71 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2018 at 8:25AM UTC
File size:3.83 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2018 at 8:37AM UTC
File size:3.84 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2018 at 2:18PM UTC
File size:5.27 MB
Uploaded:September 1, 2018 at 3:36AM UTC
File size:5.26 MB
Uploaded:May 27, 2018 at 10:15PM UTC
File size:5.45 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2016 at 4:10AM UTC
File size:5.4 MB