New Recovery Methods options in Settings.
Major and Minor Bug Fixes.
ZenKey powered by Verizon provides a quick, simple way for you to register and login to participating websites and apps without usernames and passwords. ZenKey functionality is coming soon to Verizon and third-party apps and websites - but in the meantime use ZenKey at the demo experience. Check the ZenKey app for new integrations and learn more at myzenkey.com.
To see how ZenKey works, download ZenKey and then visit the demo experience here demo.myzenkey.com
• Create new accounts – no usernames or passwords required!
• Easily add your new and existing services to ZenKey
• One touch login to accounts and services
• Seamless two-factor authentication
• Control the personal information that is shared with third parties
• Review and approve transactions real-time
ZenKey uses unique multifactor authentication with the device and wireless network which includes:
• A Verizon-certified app
• SIM card elements that can only be validated by the Verizon network
• PIN and biometric security
ZenKey gives you faster access to participating apps.
Only available to eligible Verizon Wireless prepaid and postpaid customers on Verizon sold devices. App not supported on Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) at this time.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:October 20, 2020 at 10:45PM UTC
File size:14.19 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2020 at 11:03PM UTC
File size:14.67 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2020 at 8:12PM UTC
File size:14.23 MB
Uploaded:July 24, 2020 at 4:27PM UTC
File size:28.44 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2020 at 9:10PM UTC
File size:27.74 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2020 at 9:39PM UTC
File size:27.69 MB
Uploaded:March 5, 2020 at 7:50PM UTC
File size:28.67 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 11:03PM UTC
File size:18.07 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 9:55PM UTC
File size:18.07 MB
Uploaded:September 27, 2019 at 11:19PM UTC
File size:10 MB